[HOT] Damage evaluation tagging schema

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:17:27 UTC 2015

The idea of damage specific tags is really important. I've said this
previously but it would be really good to take advantage of HOT Summit to
have a face to face discussion with HOT folks and humanitarian
organizations to derive what would be valuable and how best to map it. I
again encourage everyone who is interested in this topic and other similar
ones to come to the HOT Summit.