[HOT] Peace Corps mapping for Vanuatu

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 20 21:41:15 UTC 2015

While we succeed to locate communication towers from imagery, it is often hard to spot them if you dont know where to search. Images are not always clear and sometimes cloudy. A team is presently deploying to inspect, repair the towers and provide communication services.

People with local knowledge are particularly useful to name objects, to complete the map we produce remotely, giving it more significance.
regard

Pierre