[HOT] One year ago the HOT community started West Africa Ebola response

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 22 16:01:00 UTC 2015

March 22 2014, we started to monitor this humanitarian response. Thanks to all of those who contributed, who are still supporting the humanitarians in the field.
As discussed this week with the humanitarian organizations and UN Agencies on our skype coordination group, we should be both optimistic with the progress in reduction of cases and realistic in the efforts to maintain to control this epidemic and help the West Africa countries the most affected to build better sanitation conditions and restart the economies severly affected by the last year epidemic.
See the twitter to thanks all the OSM contributors.
https://twitter.com/pierzen/status/579626398857502720
regard

Pierre