[HOT] HOT Summit panel / talk proposal

James Conkling james.lane.conkling at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:48:04 UTC 2015

Hi Pete,

Yes, this exactly something I've been thinking about--specifically along
the lines of remote mapathons where in-person training is not an option and
previous exposure to OSM is limited.  The project's not launched yet
(hopefully we'll be announcing it later this week--will announce here on
the listserv when we do.  The project is mapping logging roads across the
Congo Basin),  I'm counting on having some project observations/feedback by
the end of April to share at the Summit.

I've already submitted a talk for our project, but would of course be
willing to share thoughts before or at the conference.