[HOT] Request for feedback for a HOT workshop

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 23 20:19:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This Friday in the context of the 9th edition of the Spanish FOSS4G event
Pedro-Juan[1] and me will deliver a workshop about OSM and HOT.

For this workshop we've done a good bunch of work on translating into
Spanish the coordination guide of LearnOSM[2], and updated the HOT and
MappingParty weekend howto pages of the wiki[3][4]. With all these texts
and the beginner guide we've combined (I think) a good set of materials so
the attendants will have more than enough to work during the workshop and
afterwards.

So now my first request. Do you have at hand any good, updated general talk
about HOT? I have found a nice talk from Severin[6] from last SoTM that
it's even in Spanish (great!).

My second request is if you have any recommendation for an active task
manager project to work with new and intermediate users, as we probably
have some people completely new to OSM and others will come with some
experience.

Thanks in advance!

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Pedro-Juan_Ferrer
[2] http://learnosm.org/es/coordination/