[HOT] Blog article on Missing Maps

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:16:27 UTC 2015

Hi Yantisa,

It’s a great article from the perspective of a newcomer. I like how she says it was intimidating but turned out to be easy, even tedious — an experience I think most newcomers to HOT can sympathise with. It’s also impressive that you all got onto HumanitarianResponse.Info. That’s a well trafficked site by professional humanitarians so it’s a great audience to reach. Well done on the mapping too :-)

Cheers,

Robert

—
Sent from Mailbox