[HOT] Most "active" HOT projects since March 2014

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Wed Mar 25 13:37:06 UTC 2015

> On 23 Mar 2015, at 20:35, Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
> The number of changesets is also a gross estimate of the contributor efforts. How to compare a contributor that adds 100 buildings, one changeset for each (we see this often with new contributors) with a contributor that has a few thousands objects in one edit.

To address this I just added one additional tab to the spreadsheet — HOT projects ranked by the number of changes made to the map. (This corresponds to the “num_changes” measure in OSM changeset stats.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12TjMDsgPoEQadiUWbpKjotTMYKPo5NY4W7EDipHnE7Y/edit?usp=sharing

#MapLesotho (project 599) at the top, with a wide margin...

Thanks again for the feedback!

m.