[HOT] Update: Interim Executive Director

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:30:35 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is to advise you that applications are closed for the Interim
Executive Director position. The job posting complete with full role and
responsibilities can be found below. [1]

In the HOT Board Minutes (March 2015) [2], we included the hiring process.

The next steps are for the hiring committee are:
review the applications
interview potential candidates
make recommendations to the HOT Board (HOT Board-Elect)
Negotiate Contract and Conduct Hiring process
Inform Applicants
Announce the Interim Executive Director to Staff, Partners, Membership and
Community
Knowledge transfer between Interim ED and Kate.

We ask for your respect and understanding as we conduct this professional
and confidential human resources process.

Thank you,

Heather on behalf of the HOT Board

[1]
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2015-03-17_humanitarian_openstreetmap_team_seeks_interim_executive_director