[HOT] Vanuatu Basemap - A new task to complete the coverage of islands

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 26 21:24:47 UTC 2015

The Nethope field teams have arrived in the islands in the last few days. They greatly appreciate what was done so far and ask us to complete for the other islands of the Vanuatu archipel not yet covered.

As we did last week, we will use a mix of Bing and MapBox imagery. In the north-east, there are some cloudy areas. If you cannot digitize from the imagery,
Indicate in the Task Manager task Comment  :
No high-res imagery availablehttp://tasks.hotosm.org/project/964
Thanks for your help

Pierre