[HOT] Nepal Data Quality and strange key:name like : "name"="building=yes" ( count=341 )

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 1 00:02:47 UTC 2015

Good Super Validation. These are ways to find / correct.
I would do distinct Overpass query for nodes and ways.Nodes would have to be converted to ways.And ways needs to be validated one by one to assure that these are houses and not a residential area with many houses inside.
The Todo Plugin in JOSM let's do that. Once the plugin installedYou select all ways for example, then in the Todo panel on the right, you click on the Add button to to add all the objects to the list. From there you pass one by one clicking on the zoom button.

Pierre