[HOT] URGENT Experimented contributors needed : Locate IDP Camps and detect housing damages in remote areas

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 1 15:32:08 UTC 2015

Good news!
After 7 days of waiting due to bad weather conditions, we received today various images from DigitalGlobe and CNES/Astrium. In tthese difficult conditions, all the imagery providers and UNOSAT are coordinating to provide images. This was possible today! Thanks to all for your continous efforts.
Nirab Pudasaini from Kathmandu Living Labs is working with me to define a serie of jobs to respond quiclky to this emergency. These people did not have any relief over the last week with bad weather and roads lanslides.

See Job http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1024

regard
Pierre