[HOT] URGENT Experimented contributors needed : Locate IDP Camps and detect housing damages in remote areas

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 1 17:05:12 UTC 2015

Yes the area near Trisuli Bazar is cloudy. But gladly, we finally have some imagery after 7 days to help people in remote areas.
 regard
Pierre

      De : Chia-liang Kao <clkao at clkao.org>
 À : Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr>; HOT Openstreetmap <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Vendredi 1 mai 2015 12h56
 Objet : Re: [HOT] URGENT Experimented contributors needed : Locate IDP Camps and detect housing damages in remote areas

Seems working now, but It seems the SE part (past Trisuli Bazar) of the task is still without the latest imagery.
clkao
Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr> 於 2015年5月2日 週六 上午12:53寫道:

Sorry, I corrected
Hi have modified the taskin the instructions you will find link for ID and JOSM
regard
Pierre