[HOT] URGENT Experimented contributors needed : Locate IDP Camps and detect housing damages in remote areas

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 1 17:28:25 UTC 2015

With the difficult weathe condition, this is the best we had so far. People in remote areas are trapped with road slidings and no help for a week.
Challenging, but we try our best. This CNN video explains it better then me.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/01/health/nepal-gupta-woman-cardiac-arrest/

 regard

Pierre