[HOT] Question about helping as newcomer

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 23:25:39 UTC 2015

If you can use the JOSM buildings plugin and just do buildings for the
moment that would be a great help.  There are a lot of buildings to do and
they are simple with the tool.

buildings_tool JOSM edit menu, preferences, fourth tab down for plugins,
then look for buildings_tool, tick the box then update plugins.  To use it
type b then click the mouse on a corner, move to the second corner, click,
move to the next corner click and you're done, a perfectly mapped building.

Cheerio John