[HOT] Nepal Earthquake - Experienced JOSM users needed : Pilot task to trace helicopter landing in remote areas

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat May 2 00:52:02 UTC 2015

I forgot to say,
we have a great coordination on all these matters, defining objectives with Kathmandu Living Labs, writing instructions, looking at imagery.
As the Asia day shift is starting, I pass the relay to Nirab Pudasaini who will answer questions about these Task manager jobs northern of Nepal. Maning is also greatly supporting us in the Asia daily shift contributing also to the coordination.

this is for me a good night.Cheer to all.

Pierre