[HOT] URGENT Experimented contributors needed : Locate IDP Camps and detect housing damages in remote areas

William Morris wboykinm at geosprocket.com
Sat May 2 02:29:14 UTC 2015

I've had some success on 1024 using the "verified" damage reports provided
by Tomnod. Here's a GPX for overlay use if anyone else wants to give it a
look.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n60czx7z71cjpvq/tomnod_043015.gpx?dl=0

My first impression is that it's a mixed bag. One point led me to some
pretty clear damage, but two others were farther away from settlements than
any offset would seem to account for. I'd be interested to hear if others
find it useful.

- Bill