[HOT] Experienced mapper please verify: nonexistent stream on Task #1955, other mistakes

Kretzer kretzer at gmx.net
Sat May 2 22:42:33 UTC 2015

Hi Susan,
zooming out you can see that this is at the bottom of a quite large valley, so it is very likely that there is a stream, even if it isn't clearly visible. Maybe the person who drew it was using different imagery. I think it's not in the right place in the middle section (near the mapped path), but I would prolong it to the river in the east. it's not the most important feature at the moment, though.

What disturbs me more in the tile are the huge residential areas - those boundaries should be close to the buildings. They are also overlapping in one place, and there is an area within an area in the western part. Both shouldn't happen.

I'm just a semi-noob myself, but I am quite sure about these questions.