[HOT] Path mapping restrictions in tasks

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun May 3 13:21:01 UTC 2015

I added this note because sometimes people trace spaguetti of paths in the fields, sometimes 50-100 meters. But yes, in remote areas in Nepal, the trails are very important. This is the only way to travel. All the treks routes in these areas are simply moving from one village to the other as the local people are doing.

Pierre