[HOT] Experienced mapper please verify: nonexistent stream on Task #1955, other mistakes

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Sun May 3 14:45:23 UTC 2015

Regarding residential areas, it would be very helpful to understand how
these residential area polygons will be used. For example:

> For digital and/or printed maps show residential areas at small scale and
individual buildings at large scale
> Distinguish between areas of residential concentration
(landuse=residential) and areas of scattered habitation
> Compute building density by residential area polygon, to estimate
population density and target relief efforts
> etc.

Knowing more about how data will be used would be useful for all
contributors, and may encourage more contributions.

A few examples (with images) provided with the task instructions would be
very helpful - but I understand the time constraints.

Thanks