[HOT] Nepal: Hospital import gone wrong?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun May 3 23:38:03 UTC 2015

Rafael,
could you take care of this? I think that these should be reverted before anybody start to edit and complicate the matter.
Please, do not import such data before discussing with the community. The humanitarians, including doctors, are using OSMand to orient themselves. This data will create more harm then help.

Pierre