[HOT] Question just to be sure.. Residential landuse areas should have at least 20 buildings?

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sun May 3 23:46:19 UTC 2015

Hi:

landuse=residential can be applied even to one small area where there
is only one isolated house. The meaning of landuse=residential is that
the area it encloses is used primarily for residential purposes. There
is no incompatibility of this with any number of enclosed buildings
whatsoever.

Cheers,

Rafael.