[HOT] URGENT Post-disaster Job for east of Kathmandu - For experienced mappers

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon May 4 01:14:29 UTC 2015

Hi John,
I browsed this image before sending the email. It looks of high quality since there was a clear sky in the last few days.

Just going back to analyze it, I had a red screen in JOSM. It seems that the connection to the DigitalGlobe have been cut since then. I reported this on our coordination room. Let's hope the problem will be fixed rapidly.
I tried to obtain the wms layes in JOSM without any success.

Pierre