[HOT] log-in information Digtial Globe/WV3 imagery 2015-05-3

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon May 4 12:37:54 UTC 2015

Hi Paolo,
There is actually loading problems on teh DG server. Jean-Guilhem is working to install a proxy on his server with a Cache This way, there will be less requests of images on the DG server.

We come back soon to you on this.
Thanks to people who helped for TM 1033. Almost completed.
Thanks for your fantastic support in this quite challenging OSM response for Nepal.
Pierre