[HOT] Nepal data validation: overpass script to identify the recent mappers?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon May 4 12:54:41 UTC 2015

Thanks Pascal Neis for this again. This includes a RSS feed. No user listed yet on my screen.
Pierre

      De : amrit karmacharya <amrit.im at gmail.com>
 À : Kusala9 <kusala9 at googlemail.com>
Cc : "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 4 mai 2015 8h41
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Nepal data validation: overpass script to identify the recent mappers?

This page shows Newest Active OpenStreetMap Contributors for Nepal http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/newestosmcountry.php?c=Nepal.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Kusala9 <kusala9 at googlemail.com> wrote:

I'm new to overpass but there s a nice python wrapper which will make user counts and geometry calculations easier. I can look at this tonight and will report back. Jon

58683-23001#47

On 4 May 2015, at 02:45, Severin Menard <severin.menard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a overpass skilled person to write the script that can identify mappers with limited experience (recent mapper ID or number of contributions less than let us say 5,000) over Nepal, so that we can check their contributions and give advice about how to improve them.
>
> Another hero would be the person able to include a detection of non squared buildings within the Validator steps.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Severin

Best RegardsAmrit KarmacharyaInstructor, Survey OfficerLand Management Training Center