[HOT] What tags are currently used in HOT? (Was: NEPAL/Taginfo instance)

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:08:06 UTC 2015

Hi Will

Many thanks to your answers!

Now I revealed the mystery about key idp:camp_site: It's not [1] you
mention but in [2].
And then I found also the possible origin e.g. of keys
building:structure or shape:elevation.
All these keys are among the top 20 most used tags of Nepal's taginfo [3]:
They have been introduced [4] in Tag discussion mailinglist back in
2013 where the base work began way before this disaster!

Actually neither one got documented in the OSM wiki.
And what I still wonder too, is, why there's no Nepal activation map
tile renderer showing the mentioned top 20 keys...

-S.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nepal_remote_mapping_guide#Tagging
[2] http://hotosm.github.io/tracing-guides/guide/Nepal.html
[3] http://nepal-taginfo.openstreetmap.hu/keys