[HOT] Learning to Edit

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Tue May 5 08:22:38 UTC 2015

Hello Heather & Piere,

	Attempting to mark helipads on #1026-236 but OpenCycleMap not
available.  Need contours and elevations to assess landing sites
properly.  Found it in JOSM.  Are the contour elevations in
metres?  They seem quite low - 1500m, even lower if feet.  Can I
overlay the contours over Bing?

	Regarding the terraced fields - what is their surface
like?  Level?  How tall is the vegetation?  How high is the
dike?  These are likely OK for landing if the surface is suitable.

	Is the post-quake imagery available?  We could be putting helipads
where there is severe disruption.

		Thanks, cheers . . . . .   Spring Harrison