[HOT] buildings were deleted

S Volk svolk2 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 11:42:16 UTC 2015

Hi, I was passing my eyes to see actual situation in Langtang here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit#map=19/28.19817/85.45514 , when I saw that it seems someone deleted many buildings that were there before (like hostels Ghoda Tabela Lovely Hostel, etc, even the label of place), they still render in OSM map.  In DigitalGlobe, 2015-05-03 image (tms:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/nepal_digitalglobe_wms_proxy/{zoom}/{x}/{y}) these buildings still appear. I can't find wich changeset made that to verify the reason, also I have to leave now, just to report. Even if they are now collapsed, I guess it should only be added the landuse=brownfield (and etc). Is this deleting ok? Sérgio (SergioAJV)