[HOT] #1018 squaring buildings

Tom Ayerst tom.ayerst at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:04:38 UTC 2015

I am guilty of this.  I did not realise there was a squaring tool on the ID
editor (There is, its in the halo of tools round an existing feature).  I
have been picking tasks at random, is there a way of finding which areas I
have worked on so I can go back and fix the buildings I have drawn?

Thank you

Tom