[HOT] #1018 squaring buildings

arch_arch at t-online.de arch_arch at t-online.de
Tue May 5 12:57:21 UTC 2015

You can find the buildings where you are the last editor via Overpass:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/9bm

	-----Original-Nachricht-----

	Betreff: Re: [HOT] #1018 squaring buildings

	Datum: Tue, 05 May 2015 14:19:50 +0200

	Von: Tom Ayerst <tom.ayerst at gmail.com>

	An: m902 <m902.osm at gmail.com>

	   I am guilty of this.  I did not realise there was a squaring tool
on the ID editor (There is, its in the halo of tools round an existing
feature).  I have been picking tasks at random, is there a way of
finding which areas I have worked on so I can go back and fix the
buildings I have drawn?   Thank you   Tom