[HOT] Nepal Earhquake, Pictures / Visuals to show products used in the field - Mapping progress

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 5 21:02:58 UTC 2015

Medias are interested about more information on this Nepal response. It would be great to have more pictures of people using the products in the field. Statistics, Map Before & After would be great also. My OSMCompare Before / After map is using for comparison data from 2012. Anyone as a tms / wms link to provide where I can access more recent data to compare Nepal Before / After ? Or a webpage that already shows Before / After for Nepal?

Stories how the data has been used would be also interesting.

regard
Pierre