[HOT] Should Newbies (Me) keep mapping houses and "easy" features?

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 03:58:38 UTC 2015

Laura,

I think you're describing the function of building tools helpful when
tracing a row of parallel buildings.

Trace one building,  select it and leave it selected.  Each building
thereafter can be traced with 2 clicks and will be parallel to the already
selected one.

As Julian said, make sure you have nothing selected. Pressing escape I
think will deselect.

Nick
(OSM=Tallguy)

dodgy didgits as using a phone with a spell chequer.

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Member