[HOT] newbie needs advice

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Wed May 6 09:24:07 UTC 2015

Hi Spring,

As an experienced pilot, you are welcome to help review these potential
sites.

You've been added a couple of days ago to a Skype group on this subject.
But you don't seem to be aware of it. Could you please check your Skype,
and maybe restart it if you don't see anything? (You currently appear as
connected but away - orange icon).

Thanks,

Jean-Guilhem