[HOT] newbie needs advice - connecting paths

Kretzer kretzer at gmx.net
Wed May 6 12:50:47 UTC 2015

Thank you, Blake!
In the meantime I had traced those paths, and did fill some gaps where they got through vegetation - in this case I felt confident to do that.  I didn't follow on, as I need to get back to may day's work ...

To me it looks as if all the aligned buildings to the west are right at the edge on top of the ridge and like ther is a quite steep face to the north (where the forest begins) Probably the CycleMap is not quite accurate there?