[HOT] 30 m DEM TMS rendering for Nepal

piz piz at unical.it
Wed May 6 20:24:23 UTC 2015

I was thinking about the same rendering but didn't know about USGS data licensing

I think that the DEM should be used for evaluating helicopter landing areas

best
Roberto

~~~~~~~~ quote of the day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, yeah, life sucks and then you die"
(Bret Easton Ellis - Pat Bateman "American Psycho")