[HOT] Feedback

Katja Ulbert mail at katja-ulbert.de
Thu May 7 11:16:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am convinced my mapping is useful, even as a beginner. It took some
time to go through the whole LearnOsm Guide, but it was worth it.
Questions that come up now can be answered via IRC or mailing list.

Striving for perfection in an imperfect situation doesn´t make sense to
me. This is no time for evaluation. Anyway, it´s great that there are
discussions and arguments. I like the positive reaction of the community
to criticism.

As many humanitarian organisation use the OSM data I guess it must be
reliable and valuable. I am in contact with SardogsNepal (rescue and
search dogs) http://www.sardogsnepal.asia/ , they use Open Street Map
and seem satisfied.

So this is my opinion as a graphic designer with no insight in mapping,
cartography or GIS.

Regards

Katja