[HOT] Live, interactive video training for mapping available

Phil Allford pallford at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:59:20 UTC 2015

Here's the link to the recorded video on tube https://youtu.be/GOfTJ3QDQB4
.  Blake provided a lot of great tips in this demonstration of editing in
JOSM for new users and I found myself going back to it again today.  You
can skip the first 29 seconds of to get to the demonstration.

You'll want to make sure you have JOSM expert mode turned on to take
advantage of some of the tricks.

- Phil