[HOT] 30 m DEM TMS rendering for Nepal

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Fri May 8 04:57:28 UTC 2015

Buongiorno,

Good idea. Here you go, Nepal slope map, thanks again to gdaldem:
URL for JOSM is:
tms:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/nepal_slope/{zoom}/{x}/{y}
and for iD:
http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/nepal_slope/{z}/{x}/{y}

And previous rendering, with hillshading computed with a vertical
exaggeration of 3 times (on elevations multiplied by 3):
URL for JOSM is:
tms:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/nepal_dem_x3/{zoom}/{x}/{y}
and for iD:
http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/nepal_dem_x3/{z}/{x}/{y}