[HOT] Survey was: Re: Fwd: Re: slow time mapper productivity

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat May 9 23:55:45 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Suzan Reed <suzan at suzanreed.com> wrote:

> I am happy to volunteer to put a survey together for sending soon. I have
> the expertise and time. The data could render extremely important and
> valuable information, but it needs to be done in a timely manner in my
> experience. Who would be on the team?

I would be happy to assist with the survey. However, one of the obstacles
is how to contact the new mappers. I believe we can get the user names that
would be included in a survey, but how do we contact them? The only way I
know is to send each one a separate message. With the number of people to
survey that seems overwhelming.

At one time I did create an AWS instance of Limesurvey [1], an open source
survey software. With Linesurvey a fairly sophisticated survey can be
created. Plus it handles presenting the survey in multiple languages.

Clifford

[1] https://www.limesurvey.org/en/
--
@osm_seattle