[HOT] landslides and imagery

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Sun May 10 06:05:26 UTC 2015

Hello John,

With reference to your moving boulder, just
wondering if that could be in fact moving, i.e.,
not an image based coordinate shift as such.  I'm
just thinking that with aftershocks and general
instability, many of these new features are still
sorting themselves out and traveling downhill.

Can DG or Bing make stereo pairs
available?  Likely a long shot, but thought I would ask.

                 Cheers . . . . . . . . Spring Harrison