[HOT] Fwd: Re: slow time mapper productivity

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:00:50 UTC 2015

HI!  I would love to work with you and the Activation team on this.   Can
we host an interested community meeting on Wednesday or Thursday to get
organized?  Researchers are welcome to help us do this.

I would suggest no more than 5 - 10 questions requiring only 5 minutes or
so to answer as people may be busy, but, of course, they can elect to write
books of info too.

I am GMT +3 (Doha)

heather

Heather Leson