[HOT] Suggestion to support Newbie development via Validated work

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun May 10 22:12:57 UTC 2015

One simple solution would be to use the right panel on the Tasking manager to provide short updates. I think that we could revise rapidly by creating a page where the core coordinators could regularly revise the content, and yes make this more attractive.
Some suggestions were made over the last year, but most of the work is volunteered and we miss time!
We could also have a sliding menu with basic infos - LearnOSM, Learning material specific to the Nepal response.

Pierre