[HOT] What is the etiquette on breaking up tasks? (New Mapper working on Nepal #1018)

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Sun May 10 22:56:04 UTC 2015

Tom - Another option is to leave a comment if you plan to return to the
tile within, say, several to 12 hours. I have done that because I find I'm
more efficient once I've become familiar with a tile (which imagery has
good enough quality to help with interpretation, where the roads & rivers
are, how existing OSM features were mapped by others before me, etc.).
Familiarity with the tile makes me more efficient, so I prefer not to break
it up if I know I can come back and finish it.

Steve