[HOT] QGIS and OSM and..

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon May 11 12:25:28 UTC 2015

Overpass queries offer great possibilities to extract layers of data directly in QGIS or JOSM.
But you need to know how to write the queries. You should connect to the Live #hot irc channel and discuss with experienced HOT contributors.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

They will provide you some examples and explain the plugins to add either to QGIS or JOSM.
 regar
Pierre