[HOT] Worried about task 1018

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:04:25 UTC 2015

Barbara,

Go ahead and upload.  Each rectangular buildings is 4 corners (nodes) and a
connecting way.

Removing one building is at least 5 elements.

Worse case scenario is you upload and realise that you've made it worse and
have to ask for a revert by someone.  I think that the need for a revert is
very unlikely.

Hope this is in time.

Nick
(OSM=Tallguy)

dodgy didgits as using a phone with a spell chequer.

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Member