[HOT] How to fully cover a grid square.

miiick at yahoo.com.au miiick at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 12 11:45:01 UTC 2015

Dear everybody,

I am looking for suggestions on how different people ensure that they
have looked at the entire contents of a mapping square.  e.g. How do you
ensure you have looked at the whole square and found all buildings.

At the moment I do a lot of panning and zooming and cover a square in a
fairly random manner.  I would like to have more structured method to
ensure I have covered a square.  Something like a transparent grid
overlay for JOSM.  I know that a task can be split and I have done that
to a few squares but have also worked on larger squares.

I am using JOSM and am able to figure out how to use all of the
functions, sometimes I just don't know what function I am looking for.

Thanks,
Michael.