[HOT] Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Nepal Earthquake Mapathon TODAY

Shanika Hettige shanikadhettige at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:23:16 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback and guidance and thank you, Wendy, for passing along the information.

Yes! We are mostly trying to get people interested and involved and trained at the basic level and we are definitely trying to prioritize accuracy. I have been in touch with a variety of people who have promised to put us in touch with expert mappers in Boston but it has not come to fruition. Would either of you or others you know in the area have any availability to join us? We would really appreciate it and certainly the more the merrier!

Best
Shanika