[HOT] Fwd: Question on Task #1043 roads

Megha Shrestha meghashrestha2 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 03:44:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

You can tag the unpaved, but maintained roads between small villages as
highway = tertiary. You can see the description in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nepal/Roads

Thanks,
Megha

He, all,

        I read the instructions for tagging roads on Task

#1043.

        However, there is no tag for roads that fall between
highway=secondary
and highway=track. What about the unpaved, but maintained roads between
small
villages? These are roads that we might tag highway=unclassified in the U.S.
These roads often are (barely) two lanes. They're definitely larger than a
typical
track.
        Do we tag those highway=secondary also?

Charlotte