[HOT] Fwd: Question on Task #1043 roads

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu May 14 15:01:32 UTC 2015

Steve
We dont have time to reconcile with Nepal OSM community highway schema. Our friends at Kathmandu Living Labs are quite sollicited now and can revise the classification after this response.

I would reserve highway=unclassified for end of networks, where the road connects to hamlets.Track is for roads connecting to forestry areas. They are generally at the end of the network branch.

Pierre