[HOT] Mapping high tension power lines in Nepal

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:38:05 UTC 2015

The trick is to spot the transmission towers. Their shadows help in
this, when present. It's rare that you would see the actual lines, but
the towers themselves are spaced more or less regularly, meaning that if
you've seen a couple in a line you have a rough idea where to search for
the next one.

Tom Taylor
TomT5454