[HOT] Photos from Nepal (Sankhu Village)

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 15 11:23:59 UTC 2015

Thanks Denis
Cheers to all the people supporting in the field.

Pierre

      De : Denis Carriere <carriere.denis at gmail.com>
 À : "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Vendredi 15 mai 2015 4h12
 Objet : [HOT] Photos from Nepal (Sankhu Village)

Being in Nepal at the moment providing mapping support for the military & No-Government Organizations (NGO), I come across a lot of people helping and giving me their geo-referenced photos.
I thought I would share to the HOT community some of these photos[1] taken only 2 days ago in a village called Sankhu (27.7296, 85.4634).
For all the volunteers that are continuing to edit the area of Nepal, thank you very much for your contributions.
Cheers!
[1] Photos: https://ssl.panoramio.com/user/8566124?show=best

~~~~~~Denis, MCpl CarriereCanadian ForcesGIS Project ManagerOP Renaissance Nepal 2015
Twitter: @DenisCarriere
OSM: DenisCarriereEmail: Carriere.Denis at gmail.com